- Helping to preserve and enhance the natural appearance of Cassiobury Park;
- Liaising regularly with the council and representing the interests of park users in relation to problems, issues and proposals affecting the park;
- Assisting in the preservation of habitat for diverse species of wildlife that include trees, plants, insects and birds;
- Liaising with Herts&Middlesex Wildlife Trust on the maintenance of the Local Nature Reserve;
- Planting new trees, where required, and in consultation with the Council and HMWT;
- Keeping members informed of any proposals affecting the park and, where appropriate, challenging Watford Council;
- Supporting the Council by providing regular volunteer working parties to undertake litter clearance and by reporting problems, such as acts of vandalism.