Please see the Watford Borough Council fireworks web page.
Fireworks – Light Up Watford
The Cassiobury Park fireworks event for 2015 will take place on Saturday 7 November.
Timings for the evening:
- 6.0pm Music on stage
- 6.30pm Live music
- 7pm Lighting of the bonfire
- 7.05pm Live music
- 7.30pm Main firework display (19 mins)
- 8.20pm Music to close down at 8.20pm
The event is organised and financially supported by Watford Borough Council with the support of the Watford Lions who arrange the charity collection. Watford’s Vibe 107.6FM will be compeering the event.
It is free of charge. Volunteers from the Watford Lions Club will oversee the collection taking place on the night, which goes towards supporting local charities.
Information for an enjoyable evening
- Please follow stewards’ instructions and report any incident to the nearest steward
- There are no ground level fireworks in the main display. All fireworks will reach a minimum of 100 feet, with the best view from within the main event arena between the stage and the bonfire
- Keep your valuables safe
- Lost property at the Information Point
- No alcohol is allowed in the park
- No fireworks or sparklers are allowed in the park
- Please use bins provided
- Please respect our neighbours when leaving
- Please drive carefully and be patient when leaving
The NO PARKING restrictions are from 7am to 11pm on Saturday 7 November. These are put in place on the south side of Cassiobury Park to keep the roads clear for emergency vehicle access.
The areas covered by the NO PARKING restrictions are:
- Cassiobury Park Avenue
- Coningesby Drive
- Gade Avenue
- Langley Way – from the junction with Cassiobury Drive to Parkside Drive
- Oak View
- Parkside Drive
- Swiss Avenue – from the junction with Gade Avenue to the junction with Cassiobury Park
- Swiss Close
- Shepherds Road
The best place to park is in any of the public car parks around the town centre.
The Fullerians Rugby Club will be providing a car park on the night at their site in Coningesby Drive at a charge of £5 per car. There are limited disabled car parking facilities on site, available on a first come first served basis. Blue badges must be shown.